Ragging of any nature is strictly prohibited. Ragging is a punishable offence under
Central Government Act. Violation of this rule will attract any one or more of following
possible punishments depending upon the seriousness of the issue:
For More Info ..
- One year suspension from the institute
- A fine up to Rs. 2500/-
- Expulsion from the institute.
- Suspension from the institute or classes for a limited period.
- Fine with a public apology.
- Withholding scholarships or other benefits.
- Debarring from representation in events.
- Withholding results.
- Suspension or expulsion from the Halls of Residence.